TheraBand FlexBar Resistance Bar For Medial Epicondylitis, Prevent Tendonitis and Improve Grip Strength, Relieve Pain From Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, and Tendinitis, Medium, Intermediate
- TheraBand FlexBar Green is ideal for those suffering from tennis elbow pain, looking to increase flexibility and range of motion, and to strengthen the elbow, wrist, forearm, and hand
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening, lateral epicondylitis therapy, great for musicians, painters and gardeners
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12" long, 1 3/4" diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 15 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape
Legal Disclaimer: no product liability, warranties or product guarantees beyond those supplied by our manufacturers
Details: TheraBand FlexBar exerciser is a flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilization by bending, twisting, or oscillation movement. It has been research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow, offering a cost-effective treatment that requires no injection or expensive equipment.