TheraBand Mini Ball, Small Exercise Ball for Abdominal Workouts, Strengthening Core Exercises, Yoga, Pilates, At-Home Ab Workouts, Tones Like a Roller Wheel
Color: Theraband Mini Ball
- Small therapy ball strengthens key muscles in the abdomen, enhances core health, and improves endurance, posture, and balance when used in rehabilitation, strengthening, and toning exercise programs
- Place small pilates ball under lower back when performing crunches and other ab workouts to create a more challenging and intense abdominal exercise routine
- Position soft ball between your body and the floor or wall to improve stability, balance, and muscle endurance, especially when used in a shoulder strengthening or core strengthening program
- Anti-burst 9 inch diameter ball is designed to remain elastic and squishy when fully inflated and is slightly textured to stay in place while performing yoga, pilates, or physical therapy exercises
- Pump not required, can be easily inflated with included tube and breath, comes with instruction booklet that includes various abdominal, upper body, lower body, and shoulder rehabilitation exercises
Details: The 9" TheraBand Mini Ball is used by physical therapists, athletic trainers, personal trainers, and other professionals in rehab clinics and gyms for post-surgery strengthening and exercise. This soft ball is made from PVC material and supports a range of varied and effective exercises designed to increase core, back, shoulder, and full body strength. Tactile, stretchy material makes the ball responsive to the touch and non-slip when placed against a hard surface. It is perfectly suited for users of all ages and versatile enough to be incorporated into any strength, conditioning, or toning routine. TheraBand makes a variety of similar products designed to facilitate rehabilitation and recovery, including resistance bands and tubing, large exercise balls, Flexbars, soft weights, and countless other useful home workout essentials.