TheraBand FlexBar Resistance Bar For Medial Epicondylitis, Prevent Tendonitis and Improve Grip Strength, Relieve Pain From Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, and Tendinitis, Light, Beginner
Color: Red - Light - Beginner
- TheraBand FlexBar Red is ideal for those suffering from tennis elbow pain and looking to increase flexibility and range of motion
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip, twist and oscillate for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and upper extremity strengthening, lateral epicondylitis therapy
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12" long, 1 1/2" diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 10 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape
- Thera-Band FlexBar is 12" long and is made from dry natural rubber in 4 progressive resistance levels to match user capability.
- The Yellow Thera-Band FlexBar takes 6 lb. of force to bend to a u-shape, Red 10 lb., Green 15 lb., and Blue 25 lb.
Legal Disclaimer: no product liability, warranties or product guarantees beyond those supplied by our manufacturers
Details: TheraBand FlexBar exerciser is a flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilization by bending, twisting, or oscillation movement. It has been research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow, offering a cost-effective treatment that requires no injection or expensive equipment.